The World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared that the outbreak of the corona virus (COVID-19) is an international emergency. Royal BAM Group has installed a corona outbreak management team in order to co-ordinate the preventive measures for the Group. This team is continuously monitoring the situation on a global level and providing guidance to suppliers, sub-contractors and internal organisation relating to the activities of the operating companies in maintaining service continuity to clients.
For the latest developments around the corona virus we refer to the websites of WHO and national health organisations in each country where BAM is active, eg www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.
Our work environment
Your Safety is My Safety
BAM International is a subsidiary of Royal BAM Group, one of Europe’s largest contracting companies active in construction, property, civil engineering, public-private partnerships, mechanical and electrical contracting and engineering in 30 countries across the globe.
Our latest tweets
- Join the free webinar 'Design and construction of the Boston Barrier scheme' on 12 May 2021, 13:00 - 14:00 (UK time… t.co/plmF90DPyD
- Today, at 09.30 hrs CET, there will be a conference call in English with BAM's Executive Board and analysts about t… t.co/HOI09ZKAby
- BAM reports €53.3 million adjusted EBITDA in Q1, focus on strategy execution t.co/srcAzYzKzr t.co/BavmhPwNgS
- Jobs and orders bonanza underway at Co-op Live as local firms reap £150 million windfall t.co/1h0WSg2MsU t.co/Z7HzXpE0wG
- BAM sells Indonesian subsidiary BAM International to management t.co/NQ3HhNnJjV t.co/5jbqHC8WmN