BAM International is committed to conducting its activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
To accomplish this, we will:
- Comply with relevant laws and regulations for the protection of the environment
- Integrate environmental protection by planning those activities under our control, to mitigate adverse environmental impacts
- Set appropriate environmental objectives and incorporate measures to achieve those
- Conserve resources through the efficient use of energy and minimise waste
- Ensure conformity with this policy through employee commitment including audits utilising BAM International expertise and specialists
- Continually seek improvement of the effectiveness of our environmental management system
Our system is certified to ISO 14001:2004.
This policy applies to all BAM International controlled activities worldwide.
Board of directors BAM International bv, October 2015