The World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared that the outbreak of the corona virus (COVID-19) is an international emergency. Royal BAM Group has installed a corona outbreak management team in order to co-ordinate the preventive measures for the Group. This team is continuously monitoring the situation on a global level and providing guidance to suppliers, sub-contractors and internal organisation relating to the activities of the operating companies in maintaining service continuity to clients.
For the latest developments around the corona virus we refer to the websites of WHO and national health organisations in each country where BAM is active, eg www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.
Our work environment
Your Safety is My Safety
BAM International is a subsidiary of Royal BAM Group, one of Europe’s largest contracting companies active in construction, property, civil engineering, public-private partnerships, mechanical and electrical contracting and engineering in 30 countries across the globe.
Our latest tweets
- #onetowatch👇5G connectivity helps robot become construction’s best friend! #construction #innovation #5G… t.co/ap0JZqEcU4
- 5G connectivity helps robot become construction’s best friend t.co/0Xffi67TBq t.co/5ESLIlwIur
- Congratulations 🎉👌👏 to all winners @BAMIrl_ at this year’s 2022 @theICEAwards! t.co/YUv0aVx3b4
- BAM appoints Group Communications Director t.co/7adhp54egU t.co/uL5B174ZD4
- BAM FM secures £7 million contracts with Merseyside Police t.co/Lt7Xmmbg9m t.co/x0gHZtrGq3