The World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared that the outbreak of the corona virus (COVID-19) is an international emergency. Royal BAM Group has installed a corona outbreak management team in order to co-ordinate the preventive measures for the Group. This team is continuously monitoring the situation on a global level and providing guidance to suppliers, sub-contractors and internal organisation relating to the activities of the operating companies in maintaining service continuity to clients.
For the latest developments around the corona virus we refer to the websites of WHO and national health organisations in each country where BAM is active, eg www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.
Our work environment
Your Safety is My Safety
BAM International is a subsidiary of Royal BAM Group, one of Europe’s largest contracting companies active in construction, property, civil engineering, public-private partnerships, mechanical and electrical contracting and engineering in 30 countries across the globe.
Our latest tweets
- This morning Royal BAM Group has published its half year results 2022. The Executive Board will present the results… t.co/OL8JQjrGAx
- ‘We are proud to present solid 1st half-year results. These results show we are on track with our strategy. A big t… t.co/5ZbWj1goXC
- Scope 3 emissions guidance provides big step forward for achieving net zero buildings t.co/JeWT2TZ9a6 t.co/hjDIhy2g9C
- Partners behind Birmingham’s highest office building hand over £22,500 to support families of ill children… t.co/DfH66xYiUB
- Office staff help out in large numbers in the terminal @Schiphol! This helps the traveler and eases the staff’s wor… t.co/qCuSH9VDc4