The World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared that the outbreak of the corona virus (COVID-19) is an international emergency. Royal BAM Group has installed a corona outbreak management team in order to co-ordinate the preventive measures for the Group. This team is continuously monitoring the situation on a global level and providing guidance to suppliers, sub-contractors and internal organisation relating to the activities of the operating companies in maintaining service continuity to clients.
For the latest developments around the corona virus we refer to the websites of WHO and national health organisations in each country where BAM is active, eg www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.
Our work environment
Your Safety is My Safety
BAM International is a subsidiary of Royal BAM Group, one of Europe’s largest contracting companies active in construction, property, civil engineering, public-private partnerships, mechanical and electrical contracting and engineering in 30 countries across the globe.
Our latest tweets
- Visit the BAM #AUDE21 virtual stand to find out how we are delivering state of the art facilities, which offer flex… t.co/uHnVAcCjDm
- Today’s the day, @BAMConstructUK, @ADPArchitecture and @UniversityLeeds are discussing how we created the Sir Willi… t.co/PahFlPwVTd
- Today 14 April 2021 at 14.00 CET the Annual General Meeting (‘AGM‘) will be held virtually and can be followed via… t.co/ZwvK8LpsOo
- Construction firm uses football hoarding to draw in new talent t.co/rlJl7lebsH t.co/tg8VZ2xi7I
- Join @BAMConstructUK, @ADPArchitecture and @UniversityLeeds, as we discuss how we created the Sir William Henry Bra… t.co/ORoswb2GEn